2016 Return for Volumetric Fund: +11.3%
Dividend Distribution Announcement
Volumetric Fund had declare a dividend distribution as follows:
- Record Date: December 28, 2016
- Ex-Date & Reinvestment Date: December 29, 2016
- Payment Date: December 30, 2016
- Long Term Capital Gain Distribution: $1.08
- Reinvestment Price: $19.38
As a result, shareholders will receive additional shares in the Fund since the NAV price was reduced. There is no effect on the overall value of your account. Cash dividend investors will receive a cash dividend, instead of additional shares. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-541-FUND.
Volumetric Fund's TV Commercial
(click picture below)
Volumetric Fund is a well established US equity fund that can fit many goals and objectives. With our personal service and years of trusted experience, we hope to welcome you to Volumetric Fund.
- Investments Focus: A diversified portfolio of primarily large and mid-cap US equities. The securities are generally a blend of value and growth stocks.
- Investment Objective: Capital growth with downside protection
- Low Account Minimum: $500
- No-Load Fund - No sales or redemption fees
- No fee IRAs
- Investing Since: 1978
- Public Since: 1987
- Personal Service
Volumetric offers a variety of account types to suit your needs
- Individual and Joint Accounts
- IRA - Retirement Accounts
- Business Retirement Plans
- Automatic Investment Plans
- Custodian Accounts (UTMA/Gift to Minors Accounts)
- Transfer of Death (TOD) Accounts
- Corporate & Trust Accounts
Transfer In /Rollover Funds into Volumetric Fund
2016 3rd Quarter Report Released
Volumetric Fund has released the 2016 3rd Quarter Report. See Volumetric Fund's results and portfolio holdings as of September 30, 2016. View/download report.
IRA Accounts for Individuals and Small Businesses
Open or add to your retirement account today to start taking advantage of tax benefits. Also, consider rolling over or transferring your existing IRA or 401(k) from a previous employer. The below brief descriptions are some of the retirement accounts we offer; however, you may want to consult your tax adviser which plan is best for your tax situation.
Individuals Retirement Accounts:
- Traditional IRAs - Make contributions with money you may be able to deduct on your tax returns. Any potential earnings grow tax deferred until you withdraw them at retirement.
- Roth IRAs - Contributions are made with after tax dollars and not tax deductible. All funds compound tax free and all withdrawals from the account are also tax free at retirement.
- Rollover/Transfer IRAs - Do you have an existing 401(k) from a previous employer or IRA that you would like to transfer out and into Volumetric Fund? Contact us at 800-541-FUND so, we can help.
Businesses Retirement Accounts:
- Solo 401(k) - This plan is designed for owner-only business and spouses. If you qualify, this plan is attractive because of the high contributions amounts and large tax deductions available.
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pensions) - Designed for self-employed individuals and small business owners (typically with up to 25 employees). The SEP allows for higher tax deductible contributions. Earnings in the account are tax free until withdrawn.
- SIMPLE (Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees) - This plan is designed for businesses with 100 or fewer employees. Contributions are tax deductible and earnings are tax free until withdrawal.
Are You Saving Enough?
The later you start, the harder it is to reach your goals. Rates of return on your investment, also make a important difference. See the examples in our Savings Brochure (download it) and how investing now is to your advantage. Invest today!
Follow us and like us on: