New Volumetric Account Application
- Volumetric Account Application (PDF) - To open a new account
US Patriot Act - To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. Therefore, when opening an account you must provide your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. All information must be completed and will be verified as required by the USA Patriot Act.
Retirement Account Applications and Forms (Equity Trust's website)
Equity Trust is Volumetric Fund's retirement account trustee. When opening or making changes to your retirement account you will need to include the appropriate form, to which links are provided below. Please contact Volumetric Fund at 800-541-FUND for further details or question.
New Retirement Applications
- Retirement Account Application Booklet (Traditional, Roth, Rollover, or SEP IRA) - Complete this application booklet along with the Volumetric Account Application. Download the application section in the booklet only
Other Equity Institutional Forms (Retirement Accounts)
Other Volumetric Forms
- Make Automatic Investment into the Fund (PDF) - To make automatic investments into the Fund on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis from your bank account.
- Beneficiary Designation/Change Form (Non-IRA Account) (PDF)
- Transfer on Death Distribution - distribution (PDF)
- Transfer on Death Distribution - cash (PDF)